Hello,
I've worked the last 4 nights. 3 of them, the last 3, I helped closed the restaurant. Each day adding something new to my working load. Last night I was on my own for about half my night for the first time. Only 3 work days under my belt and I'm left to prepare food alone. Trust or short staffed? Every meal I prepared I was over thinking in my head what to put on it... and messed up a couple times. But it was caught before the food was given out. But now I'm more nervous for when I am totally alone. I don't even know when my next shift is.
We go today for VictoriaLynn's allergy retesting and bringing her and all the others, but the oldest, with us. We are hoping to do some food shopping, some costume shopping and enjoy a nice little trip. I'm nervous about the test. That they will find things we didn't know about or, they will say there are no allergies, and we will be back to square one with what the heck is wrong with her.
Amity had a doctor's appointment yesterday, she's being sent to a neuro for her lip drooping and her eye lid. She also had physio for her turned in foot, and she still needs insoles and will be getting her entire leg from foot to hip taped next visit in two weeks. So more nervousness there obviously.
I think I've slept between 12 and 14 hours in 4 days. Between work, babies and nerves, lol. Hubby was suppose to be called in yesterday, today and tomorrow, and hasn't been yet for either yesterday or today. Ottawa should be lots of fun! Amity is cranky as heck. She is slapping me right now and keeps hitting things on the keyboard.
No comments:
Post a Comment